Monday 26 April 2010

Across the USA in 100 easy steps!

This Saturday is a very important date in the Run Geordie Run calendar. It's May 1st, which means that there will be exactly 12 months left before I start the 3100 mile run across the USA. 

To give you all an idea of the scope and size of the run, I will be breaking that map of the USA down to each corresponding day on the run. So this Saturday, for example, I'll be showing the route from Huntington Beach in California. I'll be monitoring the temperature too to give you all some indication of the kinds of conditions I'lll be running in next year. That's going to make for interesting reading!

It promises to be a fascinating day by day, dry run of the real thing next year and worth tuning in to read. Hopefully, by August 9th this year, everyone will have a good appreciation of the size and complexity of the task at hand.