Tuesday 7 August 2007

Day 32 - Another transitional day.

I've lost count of the number of base camps that have been packed up. This is possibly base camp 16. Support man Rab C leaves the tour this evening and Katy and Jack rejoin for their 3rd stint on support. There will have to be a 17:00 finish as a result as Rab needs to be at the airport for 18:00.

Apologies for the lack of reviews lately. It is becoming increasingly difficult to find the 2 hours needed on a night to write a good review. My sleep must get priority. I'll be filling in all the blanks when the tour ends.

Thank you to the new sponsors! The fund is almost at £18,000. Just like the rest of the run (the distance and the support) I'm struggling to take it all in. Perhaps when I've finished running, I'll take a step back and think about it. In the meantime, I'm still very focused on ensuring that I get to Lands End on Sunday.