Tuesday 13 March 2007

Sponsorship total starting to get a bit respectable!

After nearly 3 months of harassing, pestering and begging lots of people the fund has surpassed the £2000 mark. I've found it quite difficult to devote as much time as I should in trying to get sponsorship. I've spent this lost time either training or with my family (or at the match!). So it's all a bit of a juggling act at the minute. Looking on the bright side, I think I'd be in a much worse position if I'd spent more time on sponsorship and not as much time training. My 11 mile runs home are a doddle now and the weight is starting to shift quite nicely.

In terms of devoting time to raising sponsorship, I can't see things getting any easier. I'll soon be running 50-60 miles a week and attending the gym 2 or 3 times. As it stands, if I'm going to reach the target of £5000, I'll have to think of a new approach. I need to get my thinking cap on! Any suggestions welcome!