Monday 21 December 2009

Thank you to Complete Football!


I got a smashing email last week from the kind folk up at Complete Football at Newcastle Race Course. It was an offer of complimentary gym  membership lasting up until the run across the USA in 2011. Of course, I accepted the very kind offer without hesitation.

Having another option within my training schedule will be very useful indeed. It's a well stocked gym with plenty of machines spread across a very generous floor space. In fact, it's one of the largest gyms I've ever been in. I've got a feeling I'll be getting to know those treadmills very well during the winter months!

Although I've yet to use the facility in anger, my first impressions of it were very good. The thing that stood out straight away was just how polite and helpful the staff I spoke to were. That's a very good sign as far as I'm concerned.

I'll post an update on the gym when I return to training in the next few weeks. I reckon I'm about 10 days away from getting fully rid of this chest infection!

In the meantime, if you're looking for a spacious, well stocked gym with friendly staff in the Gosforth area then I reckon you should give the gym at Complete Football a try.  With membership prices starting from as little as £18 per month there is great value to be had here. For more information why not visit www.completefootball.net.  Tell 'em I sent you and I hope to see you running on a treadmillbeside me in 2010!