Sunday 22 July 2007

Day 16 - The most enjoyable day so far.

Today, I was joined by nearly 20 Northern Rock staff who ran or cycled the 22 mile "Pennine Challenge" route with me from Rowley (near Castleside) to Middleton in Teesdale.

The banter was first class all day and I must give special thanks to Paul "Action" Jackson, Chris "Chopper" Cowan, John Mallon and the one and only Jimmy Bell (all pictured) who were with me every step of the way.

I'm so tired after 2 difficult days running so I will be posting the review of yesterday and today hopefully tomorrow.

For now though, I'm pleased to report that my shin pain is not getting worse and I'm able to control it, for sustained periods, on the run. I'm so pleased to remain on track with over 400 miles now in the bag and 400 and something left to run.

Thanks to all the Northern Rock Pennine Challenge Team for making this a most enjoyable day.