Wednesday 6 June 2018

Thank you Hotel Royal Inn

There are so many people to thank for looking after me and helping me here in Belgrade none more so than the very kind staff at the Hotel Royal Inn. I originally chose this hotel as it is very close to all of the city centre facilities and also the start line at the Victor Statue.

Never did I expect to be looked after so well and it's really pleasing that the hotel staff have made the effort to find out all about my journey around the world and the reasons for doing it.  


The hotel, in its refurbished form, has only been open for 6 months. It has a very clean and modern interior and, as I have already mentioned, the staff, much like all other Serbians that I've met, are very kind and hospitable.

Belgrade itself is a perfect location for a city break. You can be here by lunchtime if you leave  Newcastle first thing. There are lots of historic and cultural places to visit and a busy and varied night life (so I've been told!).  I've really enjoyed the food at the hotel and elsewhere in the city. You can expect to pay around about £11 - £13 for 3 courses and a drink.

Thanks again to Hotel Royal Inn for looking after me. Click the image below for a closer look at the hotel and its facilities.