Sunday 1 November 2009

Newcastle - The city that never sleeps!

As I had previously suspected, periods of unbroken sleep were a difficult thing to come by last night as Newcastle was in full party swing. This means that today's 37 mile run is scheduled to start at 11:00 GMT and if I equal the time I set from the previous run it'll mean a 20:40 GMT finish. One look at the horrible weather out there tells me that today isn't going to be any fun. It's tipping down with rain and it's not due to let up in the forecast. Great!

Look out for further updates on the blog during the day as well as on Twitter and Facebook. In the meantime, I'll finish with some sound advice that I received today from triathlete Tom Fokkens (aka @Triathletehero) - "Just one foot in front of the other --- good luck, buddy!".