Friday 23 June 2023

Announcement for 2025

Details of the next massive run in 2025 will be announced on July 13th 2025. That is a very significant date and is the 30th anniversary of my fundraising for St. Benedict's Hospice. The new sponsorship prospectus will also be available for all to read on that date.


I'm currently working behind the scenes on numerous aspects of the run. one of which, is the fundraising of course. It's amazing to report that there is already £6000 in the pipeline for St. Benedict's Hospice. That's with telling very few people about the run! 

I'm very hopeful of being able to announce a headline sponsor for the run prior to July 13th. There is lots of good news such as this to come as I attempt to make the run ac******** (whoops! I almost typed it again) a reality. 

I'm not underestimating the amount of support required just to get to the start line. Once that happens, leave the rest to me and enjoy the journey.