Wednesday 17 May 2023

Sponsorship Prospectus for 2025 run almost finished

My sponsorship prospectus is almost finished. It was past midnight last night when I stopped writing for the day. I’ve got a couple of pages of mainly images to add tonight then it’ll be off to the fundraising staff at St. Benedict's Hospice for sign off. 

It’s safe to say that I’ve put a lot of effort into it and I hope it helps to get the 2025 run off the ground. I should also add that this is probably the most excited I’ve ever been for a major run. I’ve got ambitious plans to bring the run to the masses every day in 2025 as well as all the build up. 

This could be an incredible journey and successful fundraiser if it comes off. Plans will be announced during the last week of June so there isn’t much longer to wait.