Tuesday 28 September 2010

£18,000 milestone passed!

Yesterday, I revealed on Twitter that the Run Geordie Run t-shirts were running short on supply. I also revealed that the charity fund for St Benedict's Hospice and The Children's Foundation was close to £18,000.

This news prompted a few people into action and I'm pleased to say that with a flurry of t-shirt sales the charity fund burst through the £18,000 barrier and currently stands at £18,080. 

I spend a lot of time doing this but once again I'd like to give a huge thank you to all of those people who have made a donation to the 2 charities. Your support is greatly appreciated by me and more importantly by the 2 charities.

As I said before, Run Geordie Run t-shirts are now in short supply and there are only small and medium sizes left in white and large left in blue. I think they'll all be gone in a couple of weeks. If you're thinking about buying one then I'd get a move on. They can be ordered here.