Monday 20 June 2011

Day 51 - Thanks on this wet day!

Thanks to those kind folk who have made some wonderful donations over the last few days. It really makes my efforts here in the USA worthwhile. I'm sure I speak for St Benedict's Hospice and The Children's Foundation when I say just how grateful I am for every single penny donated.

Thank you to the staff at Cullen Contractors for their £200 donation to The Children's Foundation this morning. This now puts the charity fund within touching distance of £39,000. Thank you again to everyone else who has donated. Rest assured that I'm working extremely hard in all kinds of adverse weather conditions to ensure your sponsorship is being greatly earned.


If you would like to sponsor my run across the USA then a donation, no matter how large or small, can be made direct to St Benedict's Hospice and The Children's Foundation using the following links to justgiving.com.

(St Benedict's Hospice)

(The Children's Foundation)

Alternatively, a donation can be made via cheque payable to 'The Children's Foundation' or 'St Benedict's Hospice' and sent to the following addresses:

FAO Libby Nolan
The Children's Foundation,
PO Box 2YB,
Sir James Spence Institute,
Victoria Wing,
Royal Victoria Infirmary,
Queen Victoria Road,
Newcastle upon Tyne.
NE99 2YB.

FAO Sylvia Stoneham
St Benedict's Hospice.
Monkwearmouth Hospital,
Newcastle Road,
Sunderland,
SR5 1NB.

Thanks in advance for any donations. I will get round to thanking everyone personally, via email, when I return to the UK in August.