Saturday 18 April 2020

The Stay At Home Ultra Duathlon latest from Day 8

I've spent the last few days literally doing the day job, running, cycling sleeping and doing it all over again. I'll get the blog up to date when I can (probably after the final day tomorrow). In the meantime,  I'm very pleased to announce that the current total raised for St Benedict's Hospice is £1359. £859 has been donated on my Virgin Money Giving page and there has been a £500 donation direct to the Hospice.

I'm writing this on a very quick break at the 42 mile point of the bike ride which was reached in 2 hours and 45 minutes. There's still 58 miles to go today on the bike as well as 9 miles of running left.

Thank you to everyone who has sponsored this Stay At Home Ultra Duathlon in aid of St Benedict's Hospice. 

If you'd like to kindly sponsor me and donate some much needed funds to St Benedict's Hospice then please visit http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/rungeordierun