Sunday 7 July 2024

USA 2025 - Further Kit Sponsors Added

Since making my kit sponsorship offering more dynamic, I’m pleased to tell you that progress has been made in the search for the remaining commercial funding. There is still a way to go but it’s been a brilliant week. I’m happy to announce that Vigon International (an Azelis company) will be on the front and back of my kit for the first 10 days of the run across the USA next year. They are “a leading manufacturer and distributor of ingredients for the flavours and fragrances market in North America”. Incidentally, their office is only 32 miles away from where I’ll be starting my run on day 4 next year in Pennsylvania. Vigon are the first US company to ever sponsor one of my running shirts.

To have the Run Geordie Run brand reach “across the pond” makes me very proud indeed. I’m looking forward to getting the run across the USA underway at Coney Island with their logo on my kit. A huge thank you to Vigon for supporting the run across the USA. 


The excellent kit sponsorship news continued this week when I had a really good conversation with Ian Watson OBE, chairman of Hadrian Healthcare Group. His multi award winning company has residential care homes in Gosforth, Whickham with involvement in others outside of the region. The homes are rated as outstanding by the Care Quality Commission with equally prestigious ratings by other bodies including the local authority of course. Hadrian Healthcare Group will be seen on my kit for the final 15 days of the run from Las Vegas, through Death Valley and all the way to the finish line at Huntington Beach. 


Once again, it makes me feel very proud to have the logo of such a brilliant company on my kit. A huge thank you to Ian and Hadrian Healthcare Group for very kind support.