Sunday 4 September 2011

The Run Geordie Run Charity Ball

Thank you to everyone who attended the sell out Run Geordie Run Charity Ball on Saturday. It was an amazing night and I've had some tremendous feedback from so many people today.


I'll talk more about how the ball went on my blog later this week. In the meantime, as soon as I get news about how much money was raised on the night I'll announce it on my blog.

We had a lot of prizes donated late last week which we were not able to include in the raffle on the night. Look out for news of a new raffle to include those and a few more. I'll announce details on how you can buy raffle tickets later this week. There are some brilliant prizes up for grabs including signed items by Alan Shearer, various meals in some nice restaurants, Barbour clothing and even pole dancing lessons!