Thursday 7 August 2008

All work and no play.......

Well I think it's been long overdue!  Of course, I'm referring to a good old drinky poos!   

It's been February (before the Villa game actually) since I last had a drop of ale and I must say that I'm looking forward to my first pint in a long old while tomorrow afternoon.  

Mind you, I've got a small matter of a spinning class to attend to first of all, at lunchtime.  I'm aiming for a personal best average heart rate of 160.  I hear Andy is taking the class so I'm in with a good chance of putting in a good effort.  If I manage to achieve that, then I'll have one heck of a thirst on for the beer session that is to follow!

Tomorrow is just a warm up for a leaving do next Thursday where I'll be bidding farewell to a few colleagues in Town on what has been promised to be a full on night.  

I'm looking forward to both do's as it's often been said that I'm as good at drinking as I am at running.  I think that was a compliment!