Tuesday 1 March 2011

Sponsorship Landmark

Thanks to a donation from the Northern Rock Foundation today, the fund for St Benedict's Hospice and The Children's Foundation burst through the £23,000 barrier today and currently stands at £23,419.34.  For the benefit of my Stateside readers, that's 38,096 US dollars.

I'm now aiming to have £25,000 raised before I set off running across the USA. Given, people's generosity and kindness towards this run I fell that it's a very achievable target. Of course, the overall target is £50,000. It goes without saying that I'll be going all out to hit that target by the time I get to New York.

If you would like to sponsor me for the run then these are the links. Any amount, no matter how small or large will be vastly appreciated.

www.justgiving.com/rungeordierun1 (St Benedict's Hospice)

www.justgiving.com/rungeordierun2 (The Children's Foundation)