Wednesday 30 March 2011

Kit sponsorship available

My running kit is going to be getting a lot of views over the coming 6 months or so. Not only is the run  being covered exclusively by the BBC in the UK, my PR team is also working hard to secure media coverage in the USA.


Images of me running in this kit will appear on this blog, in my book as well as other websites and publications, I'm sure. In fact, it is my secret hope to be seen on the front page of The Journal when the run is finished. The last time I was on the front page was when I broke my ankle!


If you or your company would like to have a logo applied to my kit in one of the 3 available spaces then please get in touch, in the first instance, at sponsorship@rungeordierun.com. I'm after a fair rate of sponsorship for the 2 charities in return for some excellent coverage and exposure.