Wednesday 18 September 2013

Half time chat at the NUFC v Hull match

If you're at the Newcastle v Hull match this Saturday then please look out for me on the pitch at half time. I'll be talking to the half time presenter Justin Lockwood about the up and coming Benfield Australia Run. There'll only be 25 days left before the run starts by then!  


Speaking of Newcastle, I'll be missing 7 home games while I'm in Australia. The last time I missed that many was the 1987/88 season when I was daft enough to get a Saturday job. I got the job to be able to afford to go to the match. I quit the shelf stacking job in time for the following season as I'd saved enough money to go to the match!

I'm looking forward to getting on the pitch and raising the profile of the run amongst my fellow Newcastle United supporters. Here's hoping it's a great day all round and we manage to get 3 points.