Tuesday 12 April 2011

Final kit sponsor - Cherry Active

My running and presentation kit went to the printers today to have all sponsors logos embroidered. I had almost given up hope of securing the fourth and final sponsor spot. Just in the nick of time, however, CherryActive took that spot and their logo will be seen on my kit as I run across the USA.

I've had phenomenal success with the CherryActive product since trialling it last month. The staff at Northumbria University recommended it to me originally and it has now become an essential part of my recovery strategy.

Regular readers will remember how I first used the product after a 32 mile run from Alston through the North Pennines to Shotley Bridge. I couldn't quite believe just how good and acid free my legs felt the following day. The same results were seen the following week as I ran 106 miles from Edinburgh to Newcastle over 3 days. 

Since then, I have been writing about the product on my blog, Facebook and Twitter. It seems I'm not alone in my observations as some readers and followers have taken time to get in touch and report similar findings with CherryActive.

There is a whole host of info on the CherryActive product at www.cherryactive.co.uk.

CherryActive join Sport Newcastle, McCowie and Co and Digital Spark as kit sponsors.