Monday 25 April 2011

Digital Spark

It was great to catch up with my main kit sponsors, Digital Spark, down at their offices this morning. They have been very very supportive to me and, of course, St Benedict's Hospice and The Children's Foundation.

Pictured with one of my running tops are Creative Director Gavin Kipling and Strategic Director Michael Bell. While I was there, I got the chance to find out about one of the projects they are currently working on; a handheld device to be used by NHS staff to administer patient care on wards dealing with patients who have suffered a stroke.

It was all very impressive indeed and by the sounds of it, will save medical staff a lot of time on the admin side of things, leaving more time to actually look after the patients and their needs. Brilliant! This is just the kind of company that I like to be associated with.

Thanks go to the kind lads at Digital Spark for the sponsorship of my kit. I'll be wearing their logo with pride all across the USA.