Thursday 10 May 2007

The first "fancy dress day" snapped up already by a local company!

What a great start to the "fancy dress day" sponsorship campaign! I have sealed a deal within 1 hour of posting details of the very attractive corporate sponsorship deals I have available for this year's big run. Thankfully (for me), the naked Forth Road Bridge run still remains unsold!

I'm very pleased to announce that Newcastle based www.myspanishrentals.co.uk have pledged support if I dress up as Batman for one of the 36 days. The exact day is yet to be decided but expect something like "Mark Allison's John O'Groats to Lands End run (Day 13 - Newtown St Boswells to Catcleugh Resevouir) is brought to you in association with www.myspanishrentals.co.uk".

Now if I could only find a willing "Robin" to run with me for a day! Please get in touch at fancydress@markallison.com if you or your company are interested in sponsoring a fancy dress day.