Sunday 1 April 2012

Australia 2013 - Full route now online

The full route that I'll be running across Australia is now online for your viewing pleasure!

I've put the same amount of effort into this route as I did with my previous routes from John O'Groats to Lands End and California to New York.

It's a lot simpler than previous routes but is going to be incredibly difficult to run. 41 miles per day in very uncomfortable temperatures in a mostly unforgiving and inhospitable place is why I'm calling this my most difficult challenge to date.

I've not only reconciled the mileage and route on 2 occasions I've also had it indepentantly checked. I will revisit the route another couple of times before I set off for Australia. Nothing is ever left to chance with a route of this nature. 

To view the route click here. There is also a permanent link to the route across Australia on the right hand side of this blog.