Over the last few months, I've been putting together a similar team for the journey across the USA. I now have just 36 days left to fill with drivers. The gaps in the schedule are from Helper in Utah (A) on the 29th May to Hannibal in Missouri on the 3rd July. There is still the stretch across the Rocky Mountains in Colorado up for grabs.
- You will be required to drive an RV which we will be using for transport and accommodation all across the USA.
- Team members are required to commit at least 14 full days of their time for support duties.
- Team members are required to pay for their own flights.
- Team members are required to arrange their own Visas where applicable.
- The accommodation and petrol costs will be payed for by myself.
- Team members are required to pay for their own food.
- Team members must have a sense of humour!
- Team members must be able to encourage and motivate.