Friday 21 January 2011

Flights booked

This afternoon, I managed to tick another task off the long list of things to do; booking flights to and from the USA. 

I'll be leaving Newcastle on the 26th of April on a lunchtime flight to Los Angeles via Heathrow. I arrive in LA in the early evening on the same day. I'll then have 4 days to prepare for the big set off on the 1st May!

After the run is complete on the 8th August, I'll have a few days to wind down and to come to terms with what happened during the previous 100 days. I'm working on having Mrs Run Geordie Run and Run Geordie Run Junior with me at the finish in New York but nothing is definite yet.

The return from New York is an early evening flight on the 11th August. This gets in to Newcastle just before lunchtime on the 12th August. Just in time for the new season starting the day after!