Friday 30 January 2009

Northern Runner Sponsorship Pledge!

My friends at Northern Runner have pledged an impressive amount to the 2 charities in return for some advertising space on this blog. I, myself, have been shopping at Northern Runner in Low Friar Street, Newcastle (just down from the Gate) since 2002 and know first hand the quality of service and goods they have to offer. 

Time after time they've analysed my feet and have always recommended the best shoes to suit my running style. Well it's 7 years and 1000's of miles later and I've hardly had an injury in all of that time and I've had some cracking running gear too from them from base layer to outer layer clothing. Why not check their website out here - www.northernrunner.com or pop into the shop. Don't forget to tell Charlie and the staff that I sent you! In the meantime, it's a big thank you from Run Geordie Run on behalf of the 2 charities for the kind support shown from Northern Runner.