Wednesday 28 January 2009

More weight loss!

I'm awaiting the full details of tonight's body composition test but I can reveal that my overall weight has dropped to 15 stone 2 pounds! I'm very pleased indeed with that loss and it means I'm only 3 pounds away from my next target (95 kg in new money!). Remember, I was 16 stone 9 pounds in September!

To put it into perspective, 95 kg is the weight that I was when I finished the John O'Groats to Lands End run. Over the last couple of weeks, I've noticed that none of my jeans fit me anymore. In fact, I was walking out of the the supermarket the other week with a carrier bag in each hand. Imagine my shock when my jeans started slipping down and almost ended up round my ankles! I caught them just in time thankfully!

I've got a little target in my mind of being 14 stone by the summer. With the current work rate and diet there is no reason why I can't reach that target and possibly exceed it. None of this would be possible, by the way, without the support, encouragement and advice I receive from David Fairlamb and Mark Fleming on an almost daily basis. Watch this space for the full breakdown of tonight's Body Composition Test when I get it.