Thursday 24 July 2008

That's more like it!

Determined to rescue this week's training schedule, I put in a cracking little shift yesterday.  First off, it was a 17 mile bike ride into work (£5 into the Tour Fund as a result!).  Then at lunchtime, I managed an 8.4 mile run around the Havannah Nature Reserve with Carlton, Jeff and Carl.  I saved the best till last however with a PB time for the 17 mile bike ride home (And another £5 into the Tour Fund coffers).  All in all it was a good day's exercise with approx 4,200 calories burned!

I followed that up with a good boxercise class today with sparring partner Simon and I intend to put in a good effort for tomorrow's spinning class.  If I manage to get a couple of runs in at the weekend I'll consider this week's training schedule saved.  Then it's time to start all over again next week!